Greystone Baptist Church depends on its congregation to finance our day-to-day operations as well as missions and campus maintenance. We are pleased to offer the option of giving online through a secure website with VANCO.
Giving through VANCO online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring and one-time contributions as well as view your complete online giving history. To use VANCO, you must create a profile. This is for your security and to ensure accurate accounting of your donation.
The VANCO option will allow YOU to be in complete control of your giving.
To take advantage of online giving simply follow these easy steps:
- Click on the purple GIVE ONLINE through VANCO button at the top of this page.
- Click on the Create Profile button on the secure giving page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile.
- Sign into your account and make your one-time donation or schedule your recurring contributions.
- In the future simply go to the bottom of the church website home page and click on the purple GIVE ONLINE button to go directly to the secure giving page.
Here are some common questions you may have and our answers:
- How do I start giving on line? When you click on the purple GIVE ONLINE button on our home page you will be directed to the giving site. Before you will be able to give, you must create a profile through the Create Profile button.
- How secure is giving on line? We have contracted with VANCO, a premier financial processing company that is used by 1000s of churches and businesses nationwide, to provide our service. When you connect to VANCO through your sign-on you will be on a site as secure as doing business with your bank.
- May I make recurring payments? You have the option of setting up a recurring payment either once a month or weekly. And of course, you can give just the one time.
- May I pick the starting date of my recurring donation? You may set a date to start the recurring payment for whatever date you wish.
- How do I cancel my recurring payment or change the amount or frequency? You simply enter a new recurring payment for the new amount ($0 to cancel) and make the start date the day you make the changes. You are completely in control.
Contributions can also be mailed to our secure mailbox at the following address:
Greystone Baptist Church
7474 Creedmoor Rd. Box 302
Raleigh, NC 27613